Thursday, April 23, 2009

Gardening and sewing

Well we started tilling our garden yesterday and got a good bit tilled and racked but we still have some grass to remove which we will work on today and tomorrow and hopefully I can get all my veg tables in the ground on Saturday. :) very exciting! I'm reading some things on canning tomato cause I plan on making my own diced tomatoes and tomato sauce. Lots of work but will be well worth it when it's all said and done so I'm not looking at the now I'm looking at the future when I can say I'm glad i did this.

The pastors wife at the church I attend is teaching me to sew on Thursday nights. We started last week with first night and she taught me how to measure and cut out the patterns and tonight we will be working on sewing the dress. This is really fun and i think I might get good at it and go on a sewing frenzy! Oh the plans I have. I'm gonna make me some aprons first chance.

Well back to cleaning then im gonna try and get outside and rack the garden some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment