Thursday, January 29, 2009

ah early mornings

I have never been a morning person and still convinced im not but I feel a strong tug at my heart and a prompting from the lord that it's the right thing to do. I get up each morning to prepare hubby breakfast and to see him off to work. I then listen to the silence in the house and spend time with the Lord while the children are peacefully sleeping. The more mornings I make it a routine and keep to things I see why the Lord wants it done this way. I love my husband dearly and to know that I have given him a fresh meal and an I love you and warm hug before he heads off to work makes me feel good and to spend time reading my bible and thinking unto the lord really helps my day go well and my spirit start off fresh.

I really seem to sink though when I have those days of failure but those days I have learned to relize God has not seen me as a failure he calls out to me to look forward to the new day I have next and to keep up the good work. We beat ourselfs up to much.

Well off to get some more peace before the little ones awake and the real work begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment