Monday, February 2, 2009

Are you making the most of your Home?


As Godly homemakers we should be doing what we can to make home the best place for our family possible. It is a place that we can get together with the ones we love and share Gods love. It is a place of refuge and peace that we can run to from the outside world.

Are you doing the best to make your home a Comfortable environment for your husband and children? Do you have a well organized plan on how to run things? Do you constantly look for new ways to better your home? Do you do the most with what you got? Are you frugal or do you just waste? there are alot of questions to ask yourself. Only God can help us do all those things and for God to speak to us we need to constantly grow in the grace and knowledge of his word about what the bible says a Godly woman is to be and when we do that all else will fall into place easily and we will want to do it all.

I know everyone is different and we are not all the same but we can relate in one way or another. Here are a few things I do to try and keep my home running better and continue to make it better each day.

1. Spend time with God reading and praying everyday.

2.look after my husbands needs- clean cloths, fresh hot meals, clean home and happy smile when he comes home from work each day.


3.look after my children's needs- teach them Gods word, discipline, chores and responsibility and educate them with lots of love and guidance.


4. Take care of my home (palace-- clean, organized and ready for company at all times ( I try hard for that one but can be hard at times to keep up)

On the next post I will go into a bit more detail as to what type of things I do with my children and how I keep my home well organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment