Monday, February 9, 2009

Schedule vs. No schedule

I have read may peoples opinions and views and how they run there house and family on a schedule and they write it down and keep it logged and follow it daily. It sounded good and I decided to try a schedule myself and I just can't get myself to this day to follow one routinely and for a while it upset me emotinally and spiritually. I have come to the determination about myself that I need to learn that what works for another does not necessarally work for me and that I need to stop compareing myself to others.

2 corinthians 12:10
For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

I do not sit down and write out a schedule but I do have a set of goals that I would like to see done each day and with Gods help I get those things done most of the time. I am a very organized person I just can't seem to follow a schedule to the T without blowing it then thinking of myself as a failure for not following it, so there for I just set focus my mind on what I would like to accomplish that day and I do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment